ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] [ANN] Now 9 UBL XForms available on 'Business Web'

At last I've added some long time coming documentation to
http://www.systml.co.uk/content/view/43/54/
... a few pointer notes about the purpose and usage of the UBL documents
we've provided for in the SystML XForms implementation
- usage according to SystML anyway :-)

Would welcome any feedback on the details

Many thanks

All the best
--
Stephen Green