ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL Adoption Group?

Thanks Roberto

But who is responsible for ensuring the localisations
can interoperate, e.g. in cross-border trade (and
surely the whole point of UBL is to facilitate such)?

Best

Steve

Stephen Green

Senior IT Officer
Bristol City Council
Room G34, Romney House
Romney Avenue
Bristol  BS99 3HB
Tel: 0117 922 3794
Fax: 0117 922 4877
Email: stephen_green@bristol.gov.uk

>>> <roberto@javest.com> 24/05/07 16:15 >>>
hello,
I think this is the job of Localization sub-committees,
adoptions and customizations are driven by locale-based problems, even
when locale means "europe" thus not a specific country.

Only Local estabilishments are able to obtain such locale information
needed to a customization even when talking about an industry.

But you are right we do not have a centre for adoptions (should be UBL TC
itself).

Also we do not have an LSC for each country/language yet.

Regards,

Roberto Cisternino
UBL ITLSC

Roberto Cisternino