ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL Adoption Group?]

Quoting roberto@javest.com:

> I am not sure to have the time to partecipate, I am already involved into
> other collaborations.

but it was your idea pal.....

why are you floating ideas if you have no intention of following up on them ?

at best, it's just wasting other peoples time...

at worst, it comes across as being somewhat rude..

My suggestion is go find some beer buddies if you want to talk crap...
or just include [crap] in the subject line...

You're not the only person with work to do....