ubl-dev message

Subject: Getting started with UBL-2.0

Hi list. I am just beginning with UBL and getting up to speed with the
schemas. I cannot seem to find a schema for items in the package I
downloaded.

I am interested in an implementation that can work with a products or
services as items. Overall I am getting from reviewing the schemas that
the language and schemas ought to work as messages being sent between a
customer and a seller for the most part, not just documents. So is this
ideally to be set up along the lines of a web service?

I wish to set something up where at least the core documents are being
stored in this format - which I am hoping to be more future proof and
flexible to import and export or use in other systems.

I'd also like any advice on utilizing the schemas with detailed product
or service schemas.

Many thanks

Regard,
David