ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Getting started with UBL-2.0

Hi Roberto. Your explanation of BIE explains quite a bit. In terms of
constructing product and service models with interfaces to use in a
system, I guess the approach would be to ensure I have got the common
entities covered so that the documents can be easily produced.

In terms of representing my own items as a schema, I guess it should be
a combination of BIE plus my own customizaion - but when it comes to the
production of standard documents, they must validate and conform to
UBL-2.0. Do you see any big changes to these entities in future?

I guess all I am really concerned about at this point, is that in the
end I have models and interfaces capable of producing the documents and
storing the results so they can be indexed and queried. I am also
interested in methods to communicate and query documents over a restful
web service and SMTP.

BTW, Has anyone been working on xsl for styling the standard documents?

Many thanks.

Regards,
David