ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Getting started with UBL-2.0

This is really excellent :-)  I just watched the video about the Danish
initiative last night and was going to look for the sources they
described in the presentation. I was particularly interested in how they
are dealing with small private organizations and messages using SMTP as
an alternative to a web service.  Many thanks.

Regards,
David