ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Typo in the FAQ?

[darkman_spam@yahoo.fr:]

| I've just saw the following in the FAQ at the address
| http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/faq.php:
|
|     4. How can I get the UBL 2.0 package, and what's in it?
|        UBL 2.0 can be downloaded as a single zip archive from
|            http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cs-UBL-2.0.zip
|        The UBL 1.0 release package contains
|            [...]
|
|   I guess that should be UBL 2.0 instead of 1.0, shouldn't it?

Oh, it's worse than that; the URL should point to the Standard as
actually ratified, which is at

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0.zip

The FAQ was hurriedly updated prior to the OASIS vote last year,
and I never got around to fixing some fairly obvious problems with
it.  Thanks for the reminder.

Jon