ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Beginners Questions: how to add missing fields? Code lists? Travel Industry extensions?

Dear Fraser Goffin and Ken Holman,

Thanks for your responses.

I have already studied OIOUBL, NES and CCI-UBL.

The best documentation we have seen is the CCI-UBL, that mixes both the
context information (Use case and activity diagrams) and the implementation
(XML examples). Coupled with a visit to the schemas at NES or OIOUBL
website, it makes a very good work basis (if you understand spanish, that
is).
It is available at
http://www.granada.org/obj.nsf/in/EJOIMPS/$file/4ESPECIFICACIONES_eFactura.p
df

NES seems to be the most broad and open implementation, it is in English and
it takes care of the VAT "stuff" for Europe. We are going to use it as our
guideline. Do you think this is a good idea?

For code lists, we are going to use UN/CEFACT or NES, as specified at NES'
website. When needed, we will use our own.

We are already building our UBLExtension and namespace.
Ken Holman: how do we submit relevant requirements to the UBL Technical
Committee?
I couldn't make it from the Oasis ubl (tc) website.

About travel industry customization: we will start by providing our
customers the basics and, as we add needed functionality, we will try to
make it compatible with Open Travel Alliance (opentravel.org)
specifications. If we have relevant customization work, we will publish it
online.

Again, thanks a lot for your help.

All the best.
Joel Paula
Scientia - Análise e Desenvolvimento de Software, Lda.
:] www.scientia.pt [: