ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Technical descriptions, samples or examples

I too started recently and it took a bit to get me going.

Some helpers:

 - Check out OIOUBL - Denmark's implementation of UBL
   Closely related to NES, but with their own code lists and subsets.
   http://www.oioubl.info/classes/en/index.html
   On the left you have the UBL documents/messages, for example "Invoice",
   on the right a nice detailed class diagram and example xml on the bottom.

 - Download UBL Swinger 1.1
   http://www.javest.com
   be sure to get the latest version of the Java Runtimes.
   File Menu -> Choose UBL Catalog -> cs-UBL-2.0
   File Menu -> Choose a Schema From Catalog
   select the schema you need, for example "Invoice",
   and there you have a screen where you can create an Invoice.
   Save it, and you have ab XML file to chek out.
   You can also open an XML document of the selected schema and it will be
validated.
   Validations are available at the XML menu.
   You can also look at the reports menu - very useful Crane softrights
report.

Hope this helps.

All the best.
Joel Paula
Scientia - Análise e Desenvolvimento de Software, Lda.
:] www.scientia.pt [: