ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Technical descriptions, samples or examples

Hello,
the XSD (WXS) schemas are normative,
you need to start understanding the structure of UBL information data
which is fully reusable (e.g. Address, Item, ... are used into many
documents).  The document schemas are composed by BIE (Business
Information Entities) which are reusable and collected into common
libraries (see the official package)
You must understand if document data fit your needs, for this purpose UBL
Swinger free tool can be useful, expecialy to simulate the 1st UBL
instance of a given business document.
After you'll have to think how integrate with UBL and of course the
programming language you are using playes an important role.
For Java programming the JAXB (XML Binding) can be a solution, but not the
only one.

UBL 2.0 Official Package:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/

Support Page: