ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Technical descriptions, samples or examples

Hi Sjoerd

Would you be more specific about the sort of information you need. I assume
you're not finding what you need in the UBL specs. Do you want information
about the business documents and business elements, etc? Or technical
information about the XML side of it?

Maybe Ken's (G. Ken Holman's) book is what you need:
see http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200612/msg00151.html

Regards
--
Stephen Green