ubl-dev message

Subject: Announce: Updated UBL 2.0 Invoice to PDF free printing now supporting 12 languages

Just a quick note to report that the free library to print a UBL 2.0
Invoice to PDF now supports box labels in 12 languages: Bosnian,
Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian,
Portuguese, Slovak and Spanish.

To obtain your copy of this environment, follow the "Free resources"
link from our home page linked below.  Then follow the links "OASIS
UBL, UN Layout Key, XPath and Code List Resources", "OASIS UBL
resources", "Printing and displaying UBL", "Printing UBL 2.0
instances to the UN Layout Key".  I'm not posting the direct URL
because it is bound to change ... I hope to soon announce an HTML
library supporting all of the same languages.

Additions are welcome!  Instructions are included in the readme file
regarding how you can contribute a set of box labels.

cc: UBL TC, UBL Dev

--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/