ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Re: Using Standard OASIS, SFTI Basic Invoice_1.0.zip (copying a thread about SFTI Invoice)

For the list:

It looks like the problem is indeed with the xsd:documentation
elements in the 'xsd' folder schemas - which some tools try to
validate and fall over doing so (validation within xsd:documentation
wasn't anticipated, at least not in UBL 1.0).

My suggestion is, if the schemas have been subsetted based
on the 'xsd' folder (documented) versions (hence just switching to
the xsdrt folder schemas isn't appropriate) - use a powerful
editor to remove the xsd:documentation elements from a copy
of the schemas. An editor with multiple-line find and replace and
multiple-file support too would do the trick. Needs care that the
tool only removes stuff *between* <xsd:documentation> and the *next*
</xsd:documentation> and doesn't ever remove stuff between
two *different* xsd:documentation elements (which would change
the schema structure) of course.

--
Stephen D. Green

Partner