ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Javest

> Hello,
>
> Thank You for advising to use Javest tool. I think this tool should be
> downlandable from UBL front page.
> I found some bugs in this tool: input text fields are always in
> overwrite mode. Ctrl+S not working for saving document.

Thanks for you feed-back,
please do not use ubl-comment list for such things, you should use ubl-dev
list for implementers.

Also, I please ask you to provide further UBL Swinger feed-back to
info@javest.com

About text field and Ctrl+S, yes these are known and noisy bugs, I am
sorry to say you'll have to wait the next version to have this fixed.

> In xml document there is local disk reference to xsd document. Should
> I change it to
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/xsd/maindoc/UBL-Invoice-2.0.xsd
> when I will be gererating xml files from my application?

The software uses a local XML Catalog to resolve URIs as the internet
could be not always available and performant.
You can manually change the local reference, this way next time you'll
open the document the software will try to resolve XSD URIs on internet.
When an URI cannot be resolved online or locally you will be asked to
provide manually a suitable location.

UBL Swinger creates a local Workspace (as you specified when requested at
install time) with all needed files correctly configured on the XML
Catalog (XSDs and Codelists).

Let me know if you need further help on info@javest.com

Regards

Roberto Cisternino