ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Order element for enquiries

I have found a pattern relevant to my question. I realised that I
had forgotten to include the destination fax number in the document!

I was then faced with the analgous choice. Which of these do I use?

/ord:Order/cac:SellerSupplierParty/cac:Party/cac:Contact/cbc:Telefax
/ord:Order/cac:SellerSupplierParty/cac:SellerContact/cbc:Telefax

Again, any wisdom is appreciated.

Regards

Michael

>>> "Michael Strasser" <Michael.Strasser@brisbane.qld.gov.au> 7/02/2008 10:03:55 >>>
I am modelling our purchase order using UBL-Order-2.0 as discussed
before. Our printed orders display a "For Enquiries Refer To" field
with the name and phone number.

It is not clear to me which of these components is more appropriate
in this case:

/ord:Order/cac:BuyerCustomerParty/cac:BuyerContact
/ord:Order/cac:BuyerCustomerParty/cac:Party/cac:Contact/

My hunch is that the associated Party may be a 'reusable' entity
with a regular contact (Party/Contact). An order may have a specific
contact who is different to the regular one (BuyerContact).

I haven't found documentation for UBL that explains this kind of
detailed semantic distinction.

Does anyone have any wisdom on this?

Thanks in advance

Michael Strasser
Brisbane, Australia

   This message has passed through an insecure network.
    Please direct all enquiries to the message author.