ubl-dev message

Subject: How big can the invoice number field be?

Greetings! I've been trying to find a standard recommendation for how
long the invoice number field can be. I tried to find it in the UBI
specification.

I'm sure my company will have a limitation in our payment system.
However, I was just wondering if there was a standard that the "world"
is moving toward. We're implementing a new procure to pay process now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Tom T.

=================================
Thomas N. Tobey
Systems Analyst
Lincoln Financial Group
1300 S. Clinton St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
260-455-3704
Thomas.Tobey@LFG.com

Notice of Confidentiality: **This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain
Lincoln National Corporation proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to the Lincoln National Corporation family of
companies. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in
relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail
and any printout. Thank You.**