ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Applicability of 'Forwarding instructions' in the absence of an ordering context

Hi Andy,

yes, this helps, thank you.

I think my major issues with these documents and processes is that I
am unsure if the transported good must have been subject to a
previous ordering process. Can you confirm that the logistics
processes you mention below are completely independent from any
previous sourcing and ordering processes?

On a different subject: the ordering of the transport services is
just a separate issue, but could also be done using UBL, yes? I guess
that usually a seller would at some point send an order for
transportation services to the transport service provider in order to
establish the general contract for using thetransport services. The
transport service provider would propably bill the seller for the
individual transports but ordering would cover the service in general.
Am I making sense?

Thanks for the help,

Jan