ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Two comments on Customization Guide Draft custguide092.pdf

Hello Chee-Kai,

Good to hear from you!

These are great comments, but it's not time yet to get feedback
from people who aren't on the TC.  In about a week, OASIS will be
putting the draft out for a 60-day public review, and at that
point, we'll be actively soliciting feedback through the UBL TC
comments form at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=ubl

So please hold these comments for the moment and then submit them
through the form above as soon as you see the public review
announcement.

It probably seems strange that we have to officially ignore good
nonmember input just because it comes in the wrong way.  It's all
about IPR policy.  We can't officially take cognizance of any
nonmember input that doesn't come in through the comment form.
This is the reverse of the usual problem, which is people using
the comment form to ask questions that should go to ubl-dev.

Note that there's nothing to prevent other subscribers to ubl-dev
from discussing the points you raise on ubl-dev.  We just can't
use any of it.

Jon