ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: Fwd: [ubl-dev] [ANNC] XML-Spreadsheet for UBL v1.0 IDD draftAvailable

Hi Stephen,

Thanks much for your comments.  Later on with the release of UBLish v2.0
alpha, you could look towards changing the spreadsheet and generating
your own XML-Spreadsheet version for various other purposes.

Also grateful for pointing out the viewing issue.  It's not one that I
can trace since I didn't seem to encounter any display problem.  I'm
running on Vista, but I think most XPs would do just as well.  I've got
some screenshots of XML-Spreadsheet of UBL v1.0 IDD as viewed on :

IE7:
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=238704&ssid=91086
Notepad:
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=238704&ssid=91087
DreamWeaver CS3:
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=238704&ssid=91085
Word2007:
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=238704&ssid=91088

Didn't install XML Spy :)  But if any one has successfully viewed the
IDD XML-Spreadsheet on it, please  do let us know.

I'm not sure if it helps, but which version of OS and IE are you running?

Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai