ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Creating UBL instances directly from spreadsheet

Thanks for your encouraging feedback and suggestion, David.

I like your idea about a click to generate the XML (you meant the
modified XPaths in the comment blocks?).  As you said, doing it
manually, which is needed now,  is a necessary one-time "pain" to get
the spreadsheet cells point at the right place to transform.  It is,
arguably, similar amount of pain doing in spreadsheet or separately in XSLT.

But let's see what we can come up with in due course.

As for the "drop"ping of XML instance to Hermes H20 server,  perhaps
using a batch transmit from a directory of generated XML instances?

regards,
Chin Chee-Kai