ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] A question about UBL Catalogue Updates

I think the idea is that you are updating the catalogue line not the
item.  So the ID is 'A unique instance identifier for the line in this
Catalogue document' - not the Item.  To find the Item you must reference
the Catalogue Line and this specifies the Item in question.

I suspect it is this way because you may not be updating the price of
the Item in all cases - only for specific Catalogue Lines.

Arianna Brutti wrote:

> Hi ubl-dev,
>
> I'm analyzing the UBL CataloguePricingUpdate 2.0 document model and
> I'm somewhat perplexed.
>
> In the CataloguePricingUpdateLine there is no reference to the Item
> the new prices are referred to. How can I specify this?
>
> Thank you very much, best regards
>
> Arianna
>
> -----------------------------
> Arianna Brutti
> XML-Lab, ENEA
> Via Martiri di Monte Sole, 4
> 40128 Bologna
> Tel. +39 051 6098 859
> Fax +39 051 6098 084
> Skype: Cross-Lab
> -----------------------------

> Scopri la community di Io fotografo e video
> Il nuovo corso
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/SIG=11ud6kror/**http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fgroups%2Fiofotografoevideo%2F>
> di Gazzetta dello sport per diventare veri fotografi!
begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim
org:Document Engineering Services Ltd.