ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] JAXB Binding generation for UBLv2: Bad UTF-8

Daniel

Yes, like Ken says, best to use the UBL comment list - then it can be
put forward as a requirement for UBL 2.1 or any interim erratum document.

We'd be very grateful.

Best regards

Steve

2008/11/5 Daniel Toffetti <dtoffe@yahoo.com.ar>
    Stephen, should I file a detailed bug/issue report somewhere in OASIS site ??

Thanks,

Daniel

I think the answer is to use the UBL 2.0 run-time schemas

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/xsdrt/

These don't include the documentation. I think the only mention
of MasterCard, etc (with the double quotes) is in the schema
documentation.

Still, it's worth this being noted as a possible future 'errata' item.

Best regards

--
Stephen D. Green

Document Engineering Services Ltd