ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Make a facturae

Congratulations on this excellent online service. I hope it proves
successful. I tried something similar with XForms ('xforms4ubl'
and 'freeb-ubl' opensource projects) but not as sophisticated in
that no digital signatures. The challenge was to cater for changes
to the Invoice/Factura schema such as version changes or
custom extensions, etc. That is why I generated the XForms from
XML in turn generated from the schema - so that changes could
be achievable dynamically (to save time/work).

Best regards

Steve

--
Stephen D. Green