ubl-dev message

Subject: Customizing UBL: first steps

Hallo,

I hope I'm not spamming this mailing list with "beginner's questions". I am pretty sure I know what I want to do with my UBL extension project, but I am lacking a first step to take. I want to create an additional schema-definition that extends some BIEs with advanced, respectively specific, content. What I wonder about is how to begin. I read the draft of the Guidelines for Customization and what i wish to have is the underlaying schema-definitions of the example in "figure 17" on page 27. The example comprises, what I want to achieve, but not how to get there.

Can you give me any hints?

Thanks again,
Martin Kempe