ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Customizing UBL: first steps

Thanks for your answer, Ken. I put all information I could get together and finally understood how it's supposed to be done. Right now I am refining my extensions and I am quite happy with the UBL extension concept. My suggestion is to integrate a "first steps" example of how to extend UBL into the guidelines to make it even more easier to get started. But maybe it was just the barrier of language that let me be doubtful of what needs to be done first.

Thanks again,
Martin Kempe