ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: FW: FW: [ubl-dev] looking for practical examples

i want to thank Fulton for his excellent description of the UBL value
proposition.

I might add that no-one is claiming UBL has the perfect model (either
too complex or not sophisticated enough!) but if we can avoid people
reinventing new structures for the same purposes then we will have moved
a step closer to effective information sharing.

PS. speaking of re-use I hope it is OK to re-use some of your words in
future UBL public presentations?

begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim