ubl-dev message

Subject: [Announce] Possible UBL and code list training in Prague March 24-26, 2009

Hi folks!

I had to cancel the Brussels deliveries for code list and UBL
hands-on training because the dates didn't work out for candidate
students and I ended up with insufficient registration.

My schedule in Prague is opening up and I'm considering offering the
following publicly-subscribed training:

   Prague, Czech Republic - March 24, 2009
    Practical Code List Implementation (1 day):
     http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pcli/pclisyl.htm

   Prague, Czech Republic - March 25/26, 2009
    Practical Universal Business Language Deployment (2 day):
     http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/publd/publdsyl.htm
     (includes UBL customization and the creation of customized schemas)

I haven't even tried to set up any venue as I have no idea if anyone
is interested.

Please contact me off-list if you would be interested in attending
either of these classes.  Registration is *not* open at this time as
I'll wait to see if there is sufficient interest this time around to
avoid having to pay again for cancellations and changes.

Note one reason I'm in Prague is to deliver XSLT and XQuery training
the week before:

  Prague, Czech Republic - March 16-20, 2009
   Practical Transformation Using XSLT, XQuery and XPath (5 days):
    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptuxq/ptuxqsyl.htm

  Registration form and pricing:
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/forms/register.php#form

The other reason is the XML Prague 2009 conference:

   http://www.XMLPrague.cz

Please let me know ASAP if anyone is interested in having me set this up.

--
XQuery/XSLT training in Prague, CZ 2009-03 http://www.xmlprague.cz
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/