ubl-dev message

Subject: The iSURF eDoCreator 1.0 beta: Document Designer and CustomizationTool

Hello,

We announce the beta version of the document designer and customization
tool: The iSURF eDoCreator 1.0 beta.

The tool allows UBL 2.0 documents and their schemas to be customized
either in conformant and compatible way. The tool is Web accessible and
allows collaborative design through graphical document model. It is also
possible to create new document types via this tool.

Furthermore, it generates XML Schema model of designed document model
along with supportive documents such as spreadsheet model and genericode
files.

A number of viewlets demonstrating features of the tool are available
online.

Overview of the tool :
http://www.srdc.com.tr/eDoCreator/DocumentDesignerToolViewlets/main.htm

Creating a new document artifact:
http://www.srdc.com.tr/eDoCreator/DocumentDesignerToolViewlets/createMessage.htm

Qualifying a data type
http://www.srdc.com.tr/eDoCreator/DocumentDesignerToolViewlets/datatype.htm

Conformant Customization:
http://www.srdc.com.tr/eDoCreator/DocumentDesignerToolViewlets/conformantCustomization.htm

Compatible Customization:
http://www.srdc.com.tr/eDoCreator/DocumentDesignerToolViewlets/compatibleCustomization.htm

Documentation of Document Model:
http://www.srdc.com.tr/eDoCreator/DocumentDesignerToolViewlets/exportXSD.htm

The tool is open to use at:
http://www.srdc.com.tr/DocumentDesignerandCustomizationTool

Further information is available at:
http://www.srdc.com.tr/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=229&Itemid=203

We look forward to hearing your feedbacks and comments.

Best regards,

SRDC Team

--
Fulya TUNCER

Software Research and Development Center
Department of Computer Eng.
Middle East Technical University
06531 Ankara TURKEY

Phone: +90 (312) 2102076