ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] New World Order

Hello, Club Bill.

Thanks for bringing this new set of requirements to our attention.
We're already busy building in data representation support for
users such as the Trilateral Commission, the Masons, the Knights
Templar, and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, but so far we
hadn't heard from Club Bilderburg.

As you appear to be a spokesman for the group, please let them
know that time is running out for contributions to UBL 2.1.  We
would be particularly interested in any modeling work the Club may
have undertaken in support of a single world currency, as this
would greatly simplify certain code lists and CCTS data types.

Best regards,

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL Technical Committee