ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL Document V Just Supporting Schema

If I stumble across "xsd/common/UBL-CommonBasicComponents-2.0.xsd", "xsd/maindoc/UBL-Invoice-2.0.xsd, and "SystML-SimpleDocument-2.xsd", having nothing else to refer to other than the UBL zip file pack and W3 standads, how do I know which are "UBL 2.0 Documents Schema" and which are what might be termed "Other and / or Supporting UBL 2 schema".?

[You could construct an XML instance of cbc:AcceptedIndicator for example - couldn't you - and that would be a legitimate document in terms of the UBL .xsd docs themselves - wouldn't it?]

John