ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: Re: [ubl-dev] Basic Invoice Exploration

At 2009-06-23 01:10 +1000, jaymuz@optusnet.com.au wrote:
>Folks,
>
>Here is some Australian context:

Excellent!  And I note paragraph 52 of:

http://law.ato.gov.au/atolaw/view.htm?locid='GST/GSTR200017/NAT/ATO'&PiT=99991231235958

... clearly shows the line items as not including tax.  It is
conveniently under the subheading "Showing the price for each line on
a tax invoice".

As noted a moment ago, I've created a home where such information could belong:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/Example_Calculation_Models

... but it is available only to UBL TC members.  If you are not in a
position to join OASIS and join the UBL TC and HISC in order to contribute:

http://www.oasis-open.org/join/

... you can submit your contributions for this page through the UBL
TC comment page:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=ubl

... and I commit to transcribing all appropriately-submitted comments
to the wiki.  As I understand the OASIS IPR issues, the TC cannot
simply transcribe suggestions made to UBL-Dev.

Thank you jaymuz!

--
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/bc