ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Recomendations for creating a UBL subset xsd

Yes, manually. Took some time but I knew the schemas
because I was in charge of creating the official UBL ones
(as co-chair of software SC) and I had already put lots of
effort into the UBL 1.0 Small Business Subset the same
way, manually. I suggest using a tool if you don't have a
thorough knowledge of the schamas. Or you could take
mine and see what I did using something like a diff tool
and then do the same some more to get what you need
(you could hand paste a lot of UBL back into the subset
schemas if you know what you're doing). It's quite
therapeutic :-)
---
Stephen D Green
Document Engineering Services Ltd