ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] SAF-T vs XBRL-GL vs UN/CEFACT Accounting Entry

FYI

Edificas Europe (that I represented in that time) was involved in the TELER project, jointly conducted by the Dutch CBS and CESIA under 4th EU Framework Program (1996-1998); it has produced findings and output which might be interesting for that you are planning.

http://cordis.europa.eu/data/MSS_PROJ_FP4_BE_EN/ACTIONeqDndSESSIONeq5600200595ndDOCeq7ndTBLeqEN_PROJ.htm

Regards
Robert Lemense
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 1:13 PM

Dear All,

Do you know which standard and messages are used in your country for reporting GL Transactions (AP, AR, Inventory) related to Tax reporting ?

In Portugal SAF-T is adopted a few years ago and in the UK XBRL but what is happening in the other countries. Maybe Tax Authorities are still analysing and discussing what direction to follow.

What I would like to accomplish is greater adoption of one of these !

I just uploaded part of the presentation / concept I am working on:
http://www.slideshare.net/danga/compliant-p2-p-o2-c-processes-v9-1-a-ubl-dev

It is nothing new but I would like to push it within the Europe as a compliant solution / exchange process enabling the abolishment of and a way to stop the whole discussion around digital signature which is hampering e-invoicing from being adopted.

Do you believe this can be done and who is willing to participate in this endeavour IF it is still needed ?

kind regards
Danny Gaethofs