ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL 2.1 status

At 2009-07-15 10:44 -0400, Marzka, Jeremy wrote:
>Has there been any update on the status of UBL 2.1? I came across
>the following site with details on the release schedule but I can
>not find any drafts or releases.

The committee work is ongoing and progressing well while
accommodating the needs of important stakeholders who are feeding 2.1
requirements into the process on their own development schedule that
is out of our control.

The committee work is also public information.  Interested parties
can find the latest schedule in the TC archives:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200906/msg00026.html

... where one finds the dates the committee is working towards for
various drafts, public reviews and final release.  Periodic posts of
revised schedules will be made for TC members and these can be
monitored by the public.

The TC can always use the help of new members, so I hope UBL-Dev
readers will consider joining OASIS and contributing their time and efforts.

--
XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO hands-on training - Oakland, CA, USA 2009-08-03
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/