ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: Re: [ubl-dev] Invoices, Credit notes, charges, allowances, oh my!

The way I am looking at dealing with this is to create a mapping of document type to:

- whether or not an accounting Debit on the Balance Sheet will be stated as positive or negative on the document, and
- from whose perspective of the parties to the transaction, with
- defaults.

e.g.
Defaults:
Invoice | Debit positive | Debit to BS Debt | From Perspective of person being owed debt
Credit Not | Credit positive | Credit to BS Debt | From Perspective of person being owed Debt
etc

Invoice 57
<Sign Mapping>Default
OR