ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL 2.0 implementation library for C++, .Net and OLE/COM Automation

Hi,

I thought You‘ll be interested in knowing that our company Dycode Software
developed a complete UBL 2.0 implementation library for C++, .Net and
OLE/COM Automation applications (www.simpleubl.com). Currently there is only
Windows release of C++ library but Linux version should show up soon. We
broken down all the UBL elements to 130 manageable classes and made it
simple to create, parse and validate XML documents. It is easy to integrate
it in existing systems no XML knowledge required. If You find this
information helpful feel free to contact me.

Sarunas Joncas
Dycode Software
s.joncas@dycode.net