ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Test Assertions for UBL Calculation Model?

I do not know if we can do this on the full UBL data model... maybe this has to be done when working on customizations...

El 18/09/2009, a las 15:00, Stephen Green escribió:

What we lack is the conformance profiles which close them off

with a conformance profile and make them concrete for testing.

Or interoperability profiles, etc. So in effect 'just add subset' (and

probable more TAs).

How much of this do we want to do?