ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL Study

Dear All.

First of all, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all. You are performing such a good job on the standarization of such a complex matter as Business Documents is.

I write this email on behalf of GAIA, A local ICT Companies Cluster of the Basque Country (northern Spain) who is developing a strategy around Electronic Documents Interchange. This initiative is called GAIA NetExchange and it's mission is to empower locally developed ERPs with these technologies. Currently 11 ERPs are commited to this project, both with manpower and financial resources.

Gaia NetExchange have developed an EbXML/H20 based message broker and connectors for the ERPs. On the first round of our project, we developed a propietary XML format whose mission was to benchmark the capacity of the ERP's developers to develop against XML schemas. Our current focus is on UBL and CAC/CBC based documents.

In this Context, Our organization, Webalianza T.I. S.L. , a little ICT Consulting company, has been contracted by the Foreign Trade Institute of Spain (ICEX) and GAIA for developing a study whose aim is to determine the degree of international implementation and widespread use of the UBL Document Format.

In order to develop the study, we have selected some key countries, associations and reference groups, which we are contacting in order to gather information about the usage of UBL in their local market.

What we ask you is your collaboration in the development of this task by taking 5-10 minutes to complete a survey regarding this document type. We would also encourage you to pass this form on to any organization or person that can be involved on IT Consulting, ERP development or any related practices in order to have a more complete information.

http://webalianza.wufoo.com/forms/ubl-study/

Some of the members of the list probably have received this inquiry before. If it is the case, please ignore it as we have already recordered your information.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.

Luis Martín-Santos García - luis@webalianza.com
Gerente  - Chief Executive Officer
Webalianza Consultoría Tecnológica - IT Consulting
Portuetxe Bidea 23 Edificio CEMEI Piso 3 Oficina 4
20018 Donostia-San Sebastian, Gipuzkoa, Spain.
Tfn : +34 902 364 368 ext 2001.
Fax :  +34 943 212 920
Skype: lmartinsantos