ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: Draft 4 of UBL 2 Invoice Calculation Model Rules

Error found yet again (! drat !) - that's the problem rushing this out
to the list bit by bit.

Will need yet another draft of rule 8

U2ICMDraft5Rule8: "The 'PayableAmount' in the invoice
'LegalMonetaryTotal' SHOULD be
			equal to any 'TaxInclusiveAmount' (in the invoice 'LegalMonetaryTotal')
			minus any 'PrepaidAmount' (in the invoice 'LegalMonetaryTotal') unless
			there is no 'TaxInclusiveAmount' in which case the 'PayableAmount'
			SHOULD equal the 'TaxExclusiveAmount' minus
                        any 'PrepaidAmount' (with the exception of there being
			no 'TaxExclusiveAmount' in the invoice 'LegalMonetaryTotal')."

At least that's what I think it should be. What should be the effect of a
Prepaid amount when there is no tax and therefore possibly no
TaxInclusiveAmount?
Is the above correct?

---
Stephen D Green