ubl-dev message

Subject: Announce: two free Internet lectures on UBL and on code lists December 10, 2009

There are still "seats" available in the next free Internet delivery
of the two one-hour lectures December 10, 2009:

  Practical Universal Business Language Deployment
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/publd/publdsyl.htm
   An overview of the objectives of UBL and the package of
   materials available in the committee delivery.

  Practical Code List Implementation
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pcli/pclisyl.htm
   An overview of expressing code lists in XML and applying
   them to XML documents of any vocabulary (not just UBL).

Preference will be given to groups that occupy a single seat.

All you need to attend is a Skype account and a Java-enabled web browser:

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/internet.htm

Please sign up here:

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/forms/interest.php

Due to my travel schedule the next deliveries won't be until March
and April, but I'll keep trying to run these once a month, schedule permitting.

cc: UBL Dev, CLR Dev

--
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/i/
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/