ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL Schema Documentation

The one place where all the official UBL documentation is located
is http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/

Here you will find the various versions of UBL and the key ones
are
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/
and http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0-update/
for UBL 2.0
(and http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cd-UBL-1.0/ for UBL 1.0)

The main page for UBL 2.0 is
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/UBL-2.0.html
but see also the update
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0-update/os-UBL-2.0-update.html

(When UBL 2.1 is released it will probably be located somewhere
like http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.1/ )

Best regards

Steve
---