ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL Schema Documentation

Jan - don't know if someone else has answered you. You can find
descriptions in in spreadsheets located in the UBL/mod/common and
UBL/mod/maindoc folders of the download from the OASIS-site.

Best regards
Mikkel

2010/2/8 Šarūnas Jončas <s.joncas@simpleubl.com>:
> In addition to all the official documentation you can try looking at our
> modules API (http://www.simpleubl.com/api/) which describes each UBL 2.0
> document and it's field.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Sarunas

Best regards,
Mikkel

Mikkel Hippe Brun
Chief Technology Officer, Cofounder

Voice: +45 3118 9102
Skype: hippebrun
Twitter: @hippebrun  @tradeshift
Mail: mhb@tradeshift.com
Web: http://tradeshift.com

Tradeshift Network Ltd / 37 Friars Avenue / London / N20 0XG / UK