ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL Schema Documentation

By the way, I don't know if you picked it up from what I just wrote
but the definitions, CCTS terms and everything necessary,
apart from an understanding of the CCTS / NRD rules, to read the
semantics of UBL documents - all this is all found in the standard,
documented schemas (there are schemas without documentation
too for runtime use). You don't really need the spreadsheets. But,
like I say, the element names are in most cases the best guide
to the semantics once you figure out the order of the qualifiers and
when you take the parent element names into account too.

Best regards

Steve
---
Stephen D Green