ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL Schema Documentation

Thanks for bringing that up, Mark ... you beat me to it this morning.

There is a freely-downloadable "UBL Invoice ->UNLK PDF" package
available from our web site:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/ublss/

This free package includes no-charge access to the commercial-grade
XSL-FO engine "Ibex" http://www.xmlpdf.com to produce
professional-looking results.

The specification for this layout was published by the UBL HISC:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=25985

Contributions to the HISC for mappings for UBL instances to other
UNLK documents are most welcome ... please contact me off-list for
details on how to contribute.

Thanks!

--
XSLT/XQuery/XPath training after http://XMLPrague.cz 2010-03-15/19
XSLT/XQuery/XPath training:   San Carlos, California 2010-04-26/30