ubl-dev message

Subject: ebCore Party Id Type specification

Hello,

Following up on the email below from July last year, the
OASIS ebCore TC has produced a OASIS ebCore Party Id Type
Technical Specification Version 1.0 which is currently in
public review.

Abstract:

"A mechanism for the identification of business partners in
XML business documents and XML message headers based on
URN-based identifier types is required in many electronic
business exchanges. This specification specifies a formal
URN-based mechanism for referencing party types from the ISO
6523, ISO 9735 and ISO 20022 identification scheme catalogs
using the oasis URN namespace. Sample applications include
(but are not limited to): ebXML message headers; ebXML
collaboration protocol profiles and agreements; UBL,
UN/CEFACT and OAGIS XML business documents; and the
UN/CEFACT SBDH."

Editable Source:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebcore/PartyIdType/v1.0/CD02/Part
yIdType-1.0.odt
PDF:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebcore/PartyIdType/v1.0/CD02/Part
yIdType-1.0.pdf
HTML:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebcore/PartyIdType/v1.0/CD02/Part
yIdType-1.0.html

For information on how to submit comments to the TC, see:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201004/msg00008
.html

Pim