ubl-dev message

Subject: German, Swiss and Austrian testers wanted for UBL-based e-invoicing solution

We are launching our UBL-based e-invoicing solution in Germany, Switzerland and Austria shortly. Please contact Svend Mikael Hansen (smh at tradeshift dot com) if you can help us out with:
  1. testing the product and
  2. checking that we are meeting SME requirements to e-invoicing
We appreciate any feedback.

Best regards,
Mikkel

Mikkel Hippe Brun
Chief Strategy Officer, Cofounder

Voice: +45 3118 9102
Skype: hippebrun
Twitter: @hippebrun  @tradeshift
Mail: mhb@tradeshift.com
Web: http://tradeshift.com

Tradeshift Network Ltd / 9 Devonshire Square / London / EC2M 4YF / UK