ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] questions about DespatchAdvice for anImplementation in Italy (Delivery note for worked component/DDTReso da conto lavorazione)

Good morning Mr Ferronato,

UBL specification doesn't recomend a code list for the Despatch Advice
Type Code.

My suggestion is to check if the UN/ECE 1001 code list could be useful
for your purpose:

http://www.unece.org/trade/untdid/d00a/tred/tred1001.htm

Important: remember to specify the code list you are using by the
attribute listID, etc. ...

Best regards

Arianna Brutti

il Sun, 13 Jun 2010 23:14:51 +0200 (CEST)