ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: RE: RE: [ubl-dev] infinite loop

It seems indisputable that in a context of developers programming with XML, even if using a ready made API that handles UBL well (maybe we should use this list to recommend some), UBL is not for XML novices. But then, IMO, neither is CAM, Schematron, or TAML... Just as EDI was beyond the reach of most VB programmers 10 years ago. Just as most programmers have always found working with pointers, threads, etc a little beyond them. Doesn't mean they aren't important and widely used or that pointers ever put mere VB programmers out of a job.