ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: RE: RE: [ubl-dev] infinite loop

Hi all,
thanks a lot for the answers,
my objective was not to process UBL schemas for document instances but to manage schemas usage and presentation within an end user application (therefore with a strong focus on how to present a UBL schema within the UI and give the possibility to users both to navigate within the schema, select elements within it and, finally, define statements involving selected elements).

To this end we were analyzing the schemas and creating a tool to set up a schema representation suitable for our UI idea. That's why the (unexpected) loops within the schemas created us some problems. Now we know there are loops and we are defining tricks to manage them. We hope the loops are the only "problem" we have to manage, even if, till now, we were not able to reach an end within the "expansion of the schema tree" despite the fact that we reached a deep of 16 levels.
We also discover, for example, that tools like LiquidXML Studio 2010 "bangs" when trying to expand the whole tree or to produce an instance with a "usable" deep level (i.e. around 5-7).
Of course any  suggestion and hint is welcomed.
Thanks again ...
Elisa