ubl-dev message

Subject: Updated HTML summary reports of UBL 2.0 business objects

Fellow UBL-Dev members,

I've just uploaded a suite of improved HTML renderings of the UBL 2.0
business objects in the four languages of the UBL International Data
Dictionary here:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/#ublreports

You can find summaries with definitions and business terms in
English, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.  Legend and copyright
information is in English in all reports.

These were revised after improvements in the hyperlinking were added
to the reports in preparation for the UBL 2.1 PRD.  I used the same
rendering to create these summaries of UBL 2.0.

Included now are the supplementary component attributes for BBIE
unqualified data types, and "where used" back-links for all ABIEs and
unqualified data types.

As before, there is both one report for each document type (ignoring
all common library components not used anywhere by the document type)
and one amalgam report of all document types and the entire common library.

Note also that our RELAX-NG schema expressions for UBL 2.0 and UBL
2.1 PRD1 are also available:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/#ublrnc

Working with a RELAX-NG schema-aware editor in one window (or even a
W3C Schema aware editor with the distribution schemas) and the HTML
reports in another window makes a great combination when creating a
UBL document by hand.

Any and all feedback welcome off list.

Thanks!

--